So, the time has come for us to sell our cabin… prior to listing it though, we’ve got a bunch of stuff to part with.
We will be having a big estate sale on the mountain Saturday and Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend (May 27-28), from about 10am to about 4pm or so. Also happy to give tours of the cabin itself if you or someone you know might be interested in the property.
If you’d like us to remind you a few days before, drop an email to email@example.com. If you include a cell phone number we’ll also text ya.
If you’d like to “put your name” on any of these items by placing a deposit via Venmo or Apple Pay Cash, please reach out via email and we’ll talk. You’d need to commit to picking anything up by the end of June, and we’ll work with you as best we can to have you come by or get it to you (if you’re in Swain’s).
We’ve got a quad and a side-by for sale.
2022 Polaris General
- XP 1000 Deluxe Ride Command (4-door)
- Matte Ghost White Metallic
- Rear Lock’n’Go cargo rack
- Rock rails
- Polaris 30qt cooler w/ratchet straps
- Soft upper doors
- Full glass tip-out windshield
- Rear glass panel
- Full hard roof
- Sport bumpers front+rear
- Incl. first aid kit, recovery kit, etc. and battery minder (plugs into cigarette lighter)
- Utah title
- Basically street-legal; lacks a horn
- Have to check, but should be under 500 miles.
- MSRP about $34k
- Asking $28k
We also have a 2015 Polaris Sportsman 750 in royal blue; this is older but very well-treated. Won’t have access to the mileage or photos until we’re up there. Arizona title. Asking $3,000. Includes battery minder (and has a plug specifically for it). Someone is penciled in for this.
We have a workshop full of tools. Everything’s in working order and in pretty darn good condition. Everything must go, and here’s some of the highlights:
All DeWalt handheld power tools – $300 for the set and all batteries & chargers, including sets of bits. This includes a circular saw, drill, impact drill, angle grinder, work lights, and several others.Spoken for.
- Tool chest & all tools in it – $300. This is a 5′ high tool chest (the top detaches and can be carried around if you’re a bodybuilder). All the usual hand tools: sockets, wrenches, drivers, electrical tools, punches, tape measures, blah blah blah.
- 48V power tools – $300 for the set incl batteries & chargers. 4 batteries, 2 chargers, a leaf blower, chainsaw, high-reach branch trimmer, and hedge trimmer.
- DeWalt battery-operated band saw – $150 (tool only)
- DeWalt plug-in miter saw, and table saw – $250 each. The saws are on collapsible stands/carts.
- Various tools/sets in cases – $40 each. Belt sanders, hand sander, router, socket set, that kind of stuff.
- Pneumatic tools & small compressor – $200 for all, incl. nails/etc. Framing nailer, stapler, finish nailer, fittings, etc.
- Tons of small hand and power tools—drills, all kinds of stuff. Come by and make an offer!
-level collapsible scaffolding – $400
There’s a good selection of small kitchen appliances, like a full-size Foreman grill, an Instant Pot, etc. Will also have some ATV helmets and riding jackets, that kind of thing. We’ll also have dozens of DVDs and Blu-Ray movies for sale at $1/ea.
- B&W laser printer – $100 (WiFi & Ethernet, Apple AirPrint compatible)
- Lots of kitchenware
- We have about a half-dozen or more first-gen Apple HomePods (asking $60/ea) and a couple of HomePod minis ($30/ea).
- 4x adult ATV helmets, two with PackTalk radios ($50/ea)
- Lots of board games at $5/ea
- Oil lamps at $5/ea
- Small kitchen appliances
- Portable 120v air conditioner w/window exhaust – $200
- Lots more—come by Memorial Day weekend to see it all and make offers!
Interested in the property or know someone who might be? Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org will get you a quicker reply than Facebook) if you’re interested in a private sale, or if you’d like to be notified when it goes on the market (likely mid- to late-June at this point).
310 N Apache Tr
Turnkey, ready-to-relax cabin on an entire mountainside stretch of land!
- Approx 1850sf gross living area plus 1280sf finished basement; total ~3130sf.
- Fully finished basement (2BR/1BA), main level (1BR/1BA), and main bedroom loft (1BA).
- Detached workshop with garage door and woodstove, 220V service
- 1.44 acres (formerly 3 lots)
- 4BR, 3BA (all baths are sink/toilet/shower, no tubs)
- Asphalt upper and lower driveways (added in 2021)
- Fenced-in side yard—perfect for pets, includes concrete pad and umbrella for outdoor cooking; incl solar LED bistro lights strung overhead
- Wraparound wood deck on main level; wraparound composite deck on ground level
- Basement floor (except gym/mudroom) plumbed for radiant heat; will need to supply and connect propane boiler/heater and charge/bleed lines.
- Woodstove on main floor; 1+ cord of firewood ready for use
- Heating coils installed under roof in both valleys—reduces danger of snow weight
- Forced-air propane furnace
- Starlink dish installed on workshop roof (will need activation; base unit inside workshop)
- 4-zone outdoor speaker system w/amplifier
- Keypad deadbolts on all cabin doors
- Cabin doors (5x) new in 2019
- Main bedroom walk-in closet w/built-in cabinets
- Portable 120v A/C unit (in main bedroom) included
- 2 wet bars (basement & main floor)
- TVs in two bedrooms; giant 80” TV in basement
- Air hockey and shuffleboard tables on main level; treadmill and weight racks in basement
- Large-screen LCD in basement; smaller LCDs in each of two bedrooms
- Plumbing and pump for winterizing plumbing with antifreeze
- On-property well connected to accumulator in workshop; because property now has a water meter, we cannot transfer water rights but well is still usable
- Beds in 3 bedrooms; sofa bed in 4th
- Main level chairs and stools, basement sofa included
- All patio furniture included—metal tables/stools, modular seating, high-top table & metal stools
- Large pantry/storage on main level
- Kitchenware—plates, flatware, cups, barware, etc—all included, along with baisc pots, pans, etc.
- Propane stove/oven, 2-door refrigerator, upright freezer, stacked washer/dryer, and microwave included.
- Spacious kitchen.
- 2 year-old outdoor propane+charcoal grill+smoker, along with propane smoker
- Concrete septic tank last cleaned and inspected in 2019
- 10x Ring cameras for keeping an eye on things, incl 2x doorbells. Works great over Starlink.
- Unmonitored Ring alarm system—door sensors, motion detectors, keypads and base unit.
- Adjacent lot (178) is presently empty (looking to sell that to the owners of lot 179, who plan to keep 178 empty as buffer)